Get The Look
Stay Dirty Dry Shampoo
What It Is
A uniquely formulated dry shampoo that uses A-list ingredients to nourish your hair while you get another day out of your style.
What It Does
Absorbs excess oil while it nourishes and refreshes hair for that just-washed look. So it’s ok to stay dirty.
What’s In It
- Also known as Indian Gooseberry, is packed with antioxidants that rejuvenate and enhance the health of both the scalp and hair
- Conditions deeply while boosting shine and smoothness, and giving frizz the heave-ho
- Boasts the highest Vitamin E content of all fruits (yes, it’s a fruit), penetrates the cuticle to provide essential nourishment, strengthens follicle health from the inside to stimulate growth, revitalizes dry, damaged hair, and moisturizes big time
How to Use It
Hold can 6 to 8 inches away from hair, spray onto roots and oily areas. Massage in with fingers and brush through to evenly distribute. Voila!
Why We Love It
We’ve been dying for a dry shampoo that doesn’t dry out hair or leave hazy roots. A-List ingredients nourish the hair without a full wash and dry, and the talc free formula won’t leave white residue. You’re welcome, Brunettes.
It saves time, water, and your hair color, plus helps you avoid additional damage to hair caused by styling.
It absorbs oil and boosts volume, but it also adds texture. Perfect for upstyles.
Tips and Tricks
- Save Time in the AM – Throw in your gym bag for a quick post-workout “cleanse” that will leave your coworkers wondering how you do it all.
- Bombshell Blowout– On wet hair, Use Sway Blowout Styling Primer + Stay Dirty Dry Shampoo for extra lift at the root, then blow dry with a large round brush. Vavoom!
- Beach Girl Strands (Without the Beach) – Love beachy texture, but not a fan of the sand and surf? Spray on clean hair for touchable texture worthy of a boho babe.
Where To Get It
Stay Dirty is available at Cosmoprof and Armstrong McCall stores nationwide. Not a licensed stylist? Contact your salon today, or purchase Stay Dirty directly from our website.