Get The Look
How To: Create the Lucy Curl using The Iron
Create a beachy, undone look using a no-roots, no-ends technique.
- Prep a one inch section of hair with Fever Thermal Protectant and flat wrap loosely around two fingers, beginning a few inches from the root, and leaving out the ends.
- Slide the hair onto a foil pod and secure the tabs on both sides. (The ends will stick out.)
- Heat the foil pod with The Iron for 5-7 seconds.
- Let the foil pod cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the foil pod and loosen the curl with your fingers.
*Remember: The longer you heat the foil pod, and leave it on the hair, the stronger the curl will be. Use a lower heat setting for less time and reduce the time the pod is on the hair to create looser curls.