How To: 10 Minute Boho Style with The Iron
Create a romantic, undone look with a few easy braids and the Lucy curl using The Iron.
- Separate a section of hair from the front of the ears through the center juncture of the head.
- Place a part in the front where the client desires. At the front edge of each side of the part, braid a small section of hair.
- While loosely holding the ends of the braid, use your fingers to widen and loosen the braid loops. Secure the ends with a bobby pin and save braids for later.
- Lightly tease the rest of the top section, then drape back to just above the occipital. Braid this entire section.
- Loosen the braid loops as in step 3, then wrap the section around itself to create a “rosette”. Secure with pins.
- In the bottom section, use The Iron to create the Lucy curl in vertical sections. To keep the curl soft and open, do not allow hair to cool completely in the foil pod. Remove after about 1 minute.
- While curls set and cool, place the two small braids by draping them along each side, then wrapping them into the rosette. Secure with pins.
- To finish, use your fingers to separate curls and give them a soft airy feel.